maanantai 7. toukokuuta 2018

Traveling in Italy: Vatican

This is the last blog update about my trip in Italy.
I went to visit the Vatican, my first stop was St. Peter's Church.
5
I went to the square in the morning, but it was already full of tourists. In fact, the Vatican and Rome are both full of tourists.
3 6 4
The church was quite... abundant.
2
I saw Michelangelo's Pietà sculpture.
1
Santa Clauses in the boxes
14
Ghost's Papa Emeritus :D
15
Vatican Museum:
18 8 10 9 19
Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel paintings
7 The Uniform of the Swiss Guards
13
I sent a number of cards to my friends from the Vatican, and they quickly arrived. I also sent several cards from the Italian side, none of them came to the destination ^^'
12
This was my hotel room. I came to Italy at the night, and finding this hotel was almost impossible. I was very tired and angry when I finally got to sleep.
17 16
I traveled with Mr Vader ^^
starwars
The Mask I bought from Venice ^^
Ei saatana 285

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.