perjantai 4. elokuuta 2017

I'm Merida!

But every once in a while, there's a day when I don't have to be a princess. No lessons, no expectations. A day where anything can happen. A day I can change my fate.
18 15 10 3 9
There are those who say fate is something beyond our command. That destiny is not our own, but I know better. Our fate lives within us, you only have to be brave enough to see it.
24 22 1 25
You probably didn't ever expect to see a princess chasin' a bear through the forest. That's fine. I've rarely been accused of acting like a princess. I'm Merida - my father's daughter. That's him. Fergus, the Bear King of DunBroch! He taught me to ride a horse, swing a sword, and shoot a bow.
26 23 2 17 16 19 27 30 6 31 20 12 11 8 5

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.