perjantai 7. huhtikuuta 2017

New Moi-même-Moitié and Baby, the stars shine bright!

Here's my latest Moitie shoppings!
So, I got this cross necklace, which can be purchased -->here<--
I'm not a religious person. I'm actually an atheist. I bought this cross only because it is a very beautiful object, and it's really Moitie ^^
15
I have these matching cross earrings too! They are made of real silver :)
16
These velvet pouches came with the jewelery :)
12
I found a coffin-shaped key chain from Moitie :)Maybe I will add it to my car keys.
14 13
This is the headdress from Moitie, it can be used as a headdress or a brooch.
11 10
Ribbon Party blouse from Baby, I love it's design! Polkadot fabric is super cute <3
Link for lolibrary
18 17
Casual outfit which I'm going to use soon. The Ornament Flocked skirt and the black rose ribbon is also from Moi meme Moitie.
9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.