lauantai 24. lokakuuta 2015

Big bunch of swing dresses!

Shoppaholic strikes again!
I bought a LOT of dresses for my self! I couldn't resist even one of these, and I can't control my self at all :'D God help me ! ( or somebody )
So, I found this absolutely stunning dress from Collectif! I love the colour and design. I think Im going to wear this on my birthday party at next month.
mekko2 mekko1 mekko3 mekko37
This next dress you have seen on my latest blog update, but here it is again. Lindy Bop's purple prom dress! It's stunning! I love it so much <3 <3 ( Design of these dresses are quite similar even they are from different company )
mekko8 mekko7 mekko9
I love this cherry dress:D My boyfriend says that the dress has too much of cherries.
mekko4
Midnight Blue swing dress. That colour is amazing <3
mekko6 mekko5
Can you believe, I actually ironed this dress before this picture :D It goes immediately wrinkled !
mekko31 mekko30
Polkadots <3 Fabric falls in front and back a little oddly, I dont know why.
mekko34 mekko35 mekko36
Lindy Bop's stripe dress. I really like the colours, it reminds me of autumn. The jacket is from H&M.
mekko14 mekko15 mekko16 mekko17
Simple black & green dress.
mekko33 mekko32
Collectif's summer festival dress. Damn I really need a ice cold terrace beer !
mekko10 mekko11
Size of this dress is actually small, but it's really big.
mekko12 mekko13
I also bought bouch of wiggle dresses, they can be seen at my next blog update.

5 kommenttia:

  1. These are absolutely stunning! <3 So feminine!

    unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. i'm in love with all these dresses! <3

    VastaaPoista
  3. Ihania mekkoja olet ostanut, erityisesti tuota ensimmäistä olen kuolannut jo ainakin vuoden verran :) Vaikka se on ollut alennuksessa, se on aina jäänyt jostain syystä ostamatta, kun tuppaan ostamaan enemmän sellaisia mekkoja, joita voi käyttää jokapäiväisenäkin. Silti tuo väri ja malli on aivan täydellinen <3

    VastaaPoista
  4. Ellone Andreea: Thank you! <3 :) :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Frilly Frenchie:
    It is really difficult to decide which one is best :) ! Thanks!


    HuggyHare: Oli kyllä huippu alennus tuossa mekossa, sain sen jollain 30 punnalla, vaikka ovh oli jotain 130 puntaa?
    Minulle on kertynyt ihan liikaa sellaisia vaatteita joita voi käyttää vain tyyliin kerran vuodessa. Olen tässä haaveillut että saisin aikaiseksi tehdä kunnon inventaarion vaatekaappiin ( ja varastoon ) että laittaisin kaiken turhan sieltä myyntiin. Toisaalta ahdistaa koko ajatus kun urakka on niin valtava :(

    VastaaPoista

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.