tiistai 3. maaliskuuta 2015

Schatten reunion - Look

Greetings !
I made a quick trip to Tampere.
I went to an event called Schatten reunion.
I had a pretty long drive ( 640 km in total back and forth) the return trip was absolutely horrible :D
The trip was worth it!
So, my look for evening was Atsuko Kudos latex dress, handmade black latex bolero, and handmade latex wristbands. I made myself also a "hat" with latex roses, plastic spiders, and mourning veil.
Few pictures from evening:
look look1 look2 look3 look5 look6 look7 look8 look4 look10

4 kommenttia:

  1. i really like the lace-like details in your latex dress O_O and for a good party no trip should be too long!

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love your latex dress, so cute!

    VastaaPoista
  3. kakuidori: Thanks! I really like that dress too :)

    Ladyfair: Thanks! It really is wonderful dress :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Love the purple dress!

    http://retro-electric.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.