maanantai 13. lokakuuta 2014

Second day @ London - Harry Potter studio tour part 1.

Greetings!

This Harry Potter update is so large, that I have to break it into two parts. I have almost 80 pictures to show you ^^ (There are platy of images and it was hard to pick up the best ones from them )
Today's outfit is suitable for schools, and why is that? I'll show you what kind of Harry Potter's school is ^^


So this is the Warner Bros. Studio where Harry Potter films have been made.
potter0
Our ride there looks like this :
potter1
Harry's room under the stairs:
potter29
This picture was taken in a "Great Hall" of Harry Potter. ( The hall is smaller than I thought )
potter8
These cups and bowls were available for purchase from Harry Potter shop, but they were quite expensive.
potter9
I got a picture of myself at the same table where the Hogwarts students ate ^^
potter10
Dumbledore without a face
potter11
"Small" fireplace :D
potter33
Some Slytherin school uniforms ( My favorite house is Slytherin. I also like Ravenclaw, but I feel that I'm not smart enough to get there ^^ :D But I am evil enough for Slytherin! )
potter32
Hogwarts teachers
potter35
The Mirror of Erised. I'm probably complete satisfied of my life, because I saw myself through the mirror as I am :) ( Some woman came by accident the same picture )
potter34 potter45
Fat Lady - Portrait
potter36
"Stairs" to Dumbledore's office
potter14
The office (again without a face - Dumbledore )
potter48 potter38 potter37
The bookshelves were full of strange things
potter15
Lof of paintings ^^ Too bad, they did not move like in the movie.
potter49 potter47
This is the Gryffindor living room :
potter39 potter12
Gryffindor sleeping chamber
potter43
The golden snitch
potter13
Nimbus 2001
potter19
Death eater and Vanish Cabinet
potter56
Allright, this was the first part of my Harry Potter-update! The next one will be out soon, cya! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.