maanantai 20. lokakuuta 2014

Fourth day @ London - Madame Tussauds wax museum

On the fourth day we went to Madam Tussauds was museum. It was a disaster: the queue was absolutely insane! ( We had bought tickets in advance, still! )
At last we got to the museum, dolls were on display just a few.

I look forward to the Subway
london3
Me and Sherlock Holmes- statue. So far we have enjoyed wonderful weather, but today was forced to rain. Waiting in the rain is not fun. Fortunately I did not get the flu.
london4
Me and one of my favorite actor Johnny Depp:
london5
The hottest man ever: Wolverine!
london7
That ass wasnt as big as they say
london8
My childhood idol: Michael Jackson. He still is King of pop!
london9
Today's female idol: Lady Gaga
london10
OOooh George!
london11
Screw you posh
london12
Pretty woman
london13
She is quite tall
london14
He does not glitter
london15
I like them both
london16
He looks so real that scares me
london17
Tomppa scares me anyway :D
london18
Arska does not scare me at all
london19
Bruce looks quite real to me
london20
I like his hair
london21
The world's fastest man and the world's slowest woman
london22
I think that I will do one more update about my London trip. Thank you for reading :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.